Friday, January 8, 2010

We Like You, Jazz.

At our evening prayer a few nights ago, Jeremy even prayed for you to "finally" win a game. I believe Danny told him after that that might not be appropriate and I (privately) said, "Why not?" They need it. Jeremy totally reminds me of my brother Jeremy and his emotional ties to his teams. He gets a little upset when they're not at the top of their game or blowing their season.

One year ago this month, Danny, Jeremy, Sadie, and I were at a Jazz/T-Wolves game. There was a cute dad holding up his cuter daughter while she danced, so I took some pictures so I could send some to them. Then I forgot where I put his email. Whoopsie. But hey, hey! Just found it! I do miss Jazz games with AmEx.







Cute President Monson seems to be at almost every game. I admit that sometimes I watch him when the Jazz Girls are dancing and wonder what he is thinking about it all.

AND, super cuter L. Tom Perry. Love him.

Some fan was going to win a large sum of money if he could hit this target with a football. He wasn't....really even close...at all. So then they brought out the '08-'09 Utah QB and said the fan could still win if QB hit it. Bullseye. Follow the faces...can you see the ball?


Hey, Biceps.


I think that Jeremy was on the jumbotron a dozen times last year. Sometimes more than once during a game. Two years ago I could never get him to move. Last year, I couldn't stop him. A little too much hands on the head and hip for my taste, babe. (See New Year's Eve post.) But hey. Whatever gets you on the big screen Big J.

Sadie is on Danny's shoulders, but you can't capture the screen too well. Sorry that you're headless, Sade.






2 comments:

Melanie said...

Did you mean to say that L. Tom Perry is "super cuter" than President Monson? Are you even allowed to say that?

And do you think Sadie's face is covered on purpose by AT&T, whose ad clearly states "more bars in more places"?

Lia said...

Good times! I didn't know Pres. Monson went to the Jazz games. How cool is that!?
Finding that football was like finding Waldo(?). But I finally got it!