Monday, January 11, 2010

Vacation.


I really wish I was on vacation. I really wish I had a vacation planned. Oh well. I've been working on cards for my mom all night, so I can't help thinking about vacation when I'm looking at these cute pictures. Cute, tan littles. I love going to Pineview with all the Cleggs...good times. This trip was the first time I remember Asher saying something especially cute. He was aaalmost to his second birthday. We were walking back up from the reservoir to our condo, and as we passed a boat in the parking lot, he said, "Boat. Soo, soo fun."

It really was soo, soo fun. Can't wait to hit it again this year.

PS...anyone want a 10/10/10 baby? Time to get busy.

5 comments:

ashley g. said...

That Asher is one of my favorites. ever. And I think I'll shoot for an 11/11/11 or maybe a 12/12/12... It was fun to see your cute boys last night! Kalli thoroughly enjoyed her sucker and I'm feeling much, much more educated (LOVE that idea, btw).

mIcHeLLe said...

i'll skip the 10/10/10 baby..but go for it Heidi! However, Kai is an October baby and it is the best time to have a baby...you can hide in sweats the rest of the Winter!!

Melanie said...

So are you trying to say you're taking a vacation from blogging? After being so gung-ho for... what, a week?

Update please.

I swear I'll comment. :)

Melanie said...

aaaaaahh!

Lia said...

Your blog was bumped up to the top of my list so I was expecting to see a new post. Hmmm, did you write one then delete it? Or do you still wish you were on vacation!! You've got a busy week ahead!