Sunday, January 10, 2010

8 months.


Lucy, I love how you twirl your ankles when I feed you in your Bumbo (will you be my dancer?), when you flap your arms hard and fast enough to fly away, how you turn when you hear my voice. I love nursing you, kissing your huge cheeks, and stroking your face. You love jumping in your jumper (like a crazy woman) and when I sing to you. You are a self-entertaining, happy, strong willed baby, just barely beginning to be more reserved with your smiles for strangers.

Everybody loves you...Daddy expects a little special time with you every day, "I haven't even gotten to hold you yet." Jeremy is always happy to play with you. Sadie runs to get you out of bed every day and drops anything to play with you or change your clothes. Mollie races to beat Sadie out of any of those things, and thinks you are her doll. Asher adores you and regularly takes a moment out of playing to come give you a kiss, his little Lucy Boo. Sometimes I even find mushy crumbs in your hair from Asher eating and kissing on the go. :)

Love you, Lucy, our big 8-month-old baby doll.

1 comment:

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

SO CUTE!! Her cheeks sure look delicious!! Amelie is finally getting some chub, just in time to lose it when she starts to walk soon =( And UH>... those bloomers on Lucy!! SERIOUSLY HEIDI, are those from your show, I am in love, and I want some for Amelie hhahah I will come over this week and grab that petticoat. Do you still have the ruby red one?